- Cooperation in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements according to HGB (German GAAP)
- Collaboration in all areas of financial accounting
- Preparation of sales tax filing
- (Intercompany) Account reconciliations
- Creation of statistics and evaluations
- Full commercial training, preferably as a Certified Public Accountant (Bilanzbuchhalter)
- HGB skills (German GAAP)
- Expertise in MS Office applications
- Practical experience with SAP R / 3 especially in the module FI
- English skills
What you can expect from us:
We offer you a secure position with challenging and exciting tasks. In addition, you will find a “hands-on” mentality, good personal development opportunities and a very good working environment. We provide you freedom to organize your daily work and take responsibility.
You benefit from flat hierarchies and direct decision-making in a dynamic and growing environment. Here you will experience a corporate culture that is always on the move and shaped by a cooperative and trusting relationship. Occupational health management is very important to us.
Could we spark your interest?
Then please send your detailed application documents – preferably by e-mail – stating your earliest starting date and salary expectations to:
Simone von Grolman
Stockholmer Allee 5
Tel: 0511-6102 377