In this newly created position, you will work in a key position in the company and, in close cooperation with sales and project management, you will have a decisive influence on the further development of our products, solutions and technologies. You are responsible for our innovations and customer-centered developments. You are responsible for technical idea management and the coordination and management of development projects. Collaboration with development departments of other group companies as well as technology partners in Germany and abroad are also part of your area of responsibility.
Around 50 employees in the Product Design & Hardware, Software Solutions & Innovations, Project Development & Software Lifecycle and Product Management and R&D Services departments support you in this task.
- Management and further development of around 50 assigned employees in currently three departments
- Development of innovative products and system solutions to secure and further expand market and technology leadership
- Continuous further development of organization, processes and systems
- Development of digital products and business models
- Deriving, identifying, evaluating and developing innovations, technology trends and new applications
- Responsibility for technical product management and the technology and product roadmap
- Completed studies (e.g. in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable course of study) and / or several years of relevant professional experience in the development of technical products, systems and solutions consisting of hardware, firmware and software
- Several years of management experience from interdisciplinary development teams
- Experience in the implementation and responsibility of complex customer or product development projects over several years
- Experience in driving the development of digital products and business models as an innovator
- Successful participation in a larger change process (e.g. SCRUM, Design Thinking) as well as experience with modern development and planning tools
- Success and goal-oriented, resilient
- Convincing people manager
What we offer:
We offer you a secure job with challenging and exciting tasks in a technologically modern company. Independent work and a “hands-on” mentality are part of our corporate culture. You benefit from flat hierarchies and direct decision-making procedures in a dynamic and growing environment. With us, you will experience a corporate culture that is always on the move and is characterized by partnership and a trusting relationship. Occupational Health Management is very important to us.
Then please send your detailed application documents – preferably by e-mail – stating your earliest entry date and your salary expectations to:
Simone von Grolman
Stockholmer Allee 5
Tel: 0511-6102 377