The tasks include:
- Project specific development of full stack applications (from frontend to database)
- Software integration
- Generation of platform-independent software components
- Designing viable solutions
- Implementation of development-accompanying tests
- Integration of software modules in complete systems
- Creation of related technical documentation
- Completed study of computer science or comparable education
- Experience in the programming of server-based applications
- Communicative, resilient and able to work in a team
- Responsible, structured and responsible work
What you can expect from us:
We offer you a secure position with challenging and exciting tasks. In addition, you will find a “hands-on” mentality, good personal development opportunities and a very good working environment. We provide you freedom to organize your daily work and take responsibility.
You benefit from flat hierarchies and direct decision-making in a dynamic and growing environment. Here you will experience a corporate culture that is always on the move and shaped by a cooperative and trusting relationship. Occupational health management is very important to us.
Could we spark your interest?
Then please send your detailed application documents – preferably by e-mail – stating your earliest starting date and salary expectations to:
Simone von Grolman
Stockholmer Allee 5
Tel: 0511-6102 377