ALMEX GmbH is a leading solution and service partner for systems for recording, validating and processing data.
Our technology company is part of the international TRI STAR Group, with around 3,000 employees worldwide. ALMEX complements the group with a strong research and development team of around 125 employees, including highly qualified engineers and IT specialists in the areas of software and hardware development as well as project management.
We automate processes in the retail & logistics and public transport sectors. Our solutions are future-oriented and ensure increased efficiency in the transport of passengers, goods and services. As a well-known manufacturer of ticketing and mobile data acquisition systems, based in Hanover, we deliver innovative, modular system solutions for the mobility and intelligent data use of the future. Our customers include well-known national and international large companies from the areas of public transport and trade.
ALMEX is looking for the smart one as soon as possible
DEPARTMENT MANAGER DEVELOPMENT (M / F / D)
as the outstanding leader of our highly qualified development teams for hardware and software solutions, with recognizable potential to move up quickly into the management.
In this role you will work in a key position in the company and the international group of companies and shape the innovative further development of our solution portfolio in close cooperation with sales and project management. You are passionate about new developments, follow the current trends and vigorously drive our innovations and customer-centered innovations forward – in the management of development projects and also in cooperation with the development departments of other group companies and technology partners at home and abroad.
Around 50 highly motivated employees in the Product Design & Hardware and Software Development & Software Lifecycle departments support you in this task.
- Management and further development of around 50 highly qualified employees
- Driving forward the development of future-oriented products and system solutions to further expand market and technology leadership, especially in projects
- Development of digital products and business models
- Project Management
- Continuous further development of organization, processes and systems
- Deriving, identifying, evaluating and developing innovations, technology trends
- and new applications
- Responsibility for technical product management
- Completed technical studies (e.g. computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable course) and / or several years of relevant professional experience in the development of technical products, systems and solutions
- Solid experience in leading interdisciplinary development teams
- Experience in the implementation and responsibility of complex customer or
- Productdevelopment projects
- Strive to be an innovator in developing digital products and business models to advance
- Experience with modern development and planning methods and tools
In short: you are a professional, a success and goal-oriented personality and a “people manager” who is convincing as a mover and designer.
What we offer:
We offer you challenging and exciting tasks in a technologically modern company. Independent work and a “hands-on” mentality are a matter of course for us. You benefit from flat hierarchies and direct decision-making paths in a dynamic and growing environment. With us, you will experience a corporate culture that is characterized by partnership and trust.
We look forward to you!
Please send your application documents, preferably by email, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations directly to the assistant to the Management Board of ALMEX GmbH, sybille.gäbisch@almex.de.
Stockholmer Alle 5
Telephone: +49 511 6102-0